It’s no stranger to social media applications called Instagram, with lots of interesting video or photo content every day that you can enjoy online, then how to make the content enjoy offline, then in this article we will discuss the tutorial how to download videos on Instagram 2019 using the pro video downloader application.
Here are some steps you must follow:
1. Download the Video Downloader PRO application first d Apkdroid.web.id with the application size range of 4MB.
2. After downloading, then install the application and open the Instagram application, then look for the video you want to download. Then tap the three-point menu in the upper right corner of the video. Then select Copy Link. See the picture below to make it clearer.
3. Next step, please open the Video Downloader PRO application that was installed before, then on the start page, there are three choices of social media menus, namely Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. Then please tap on the Instagram menu posts.
4. Paste the link/link that you copied in the column that is available. Then tap the SHOW THE CONTENT button, a pop-up will appear and select Save Video.
5. The video will download automatically, and wait until the download is complete. After the download is successful, please check in your gallery, or you can see the video in Momori Internal> then look for the Video Downloader PRO folder. Or you can also see it directly from within the application, the way on the home page of the Video Downloader PRO application is the Video menu.